Skills: Budget / Cost Control
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Up to £0.00 per year
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Senior Project Cost Analyst - Contract
Midstream operator is in need of a Project Cost Analyst.
Location: Houston, Texas (Beltway and Westheimer area)
- Needing someone that has experience in midstream EPC projects and has midstream operator experience
- Must be able to manage costs and budgets, and interpret them to accurate forecasting, budget vs expenditures, trending, work breakdown structure (WBS), etc.
- Strong Cost Analysis skills - They do not want someone that simply does data entry and then turns it over to the PM for analysis, they are expecting this person to have all of that completed each week before sending, or meeting, with the PM's
- Be able to assist in building out contract language that will hold vendors to pricing obligations committed to during contracting
- Have strong vendor relationships to ensure obligations are met, but good working relationships are maintained
- Be prepared to work with/for PM's on both projects, and work in partnership or provide assistance to the Project Cost Analyst for the project
- SAP experience is required
- At least 10 years experience cost Analysis experience
- Midstream/Pipelines experience strongly preferred
- Business, Accounitng or Engineering degree strongly preferred
Energy Resourcing is a leading supplier of specialist human capital to energy and resource focused customers in Asia, Australia, the United States, and Europe and beyond. We provide a range of innovative contracting services and recruitment solutions to some of the world’s leading companies for all stages of the project lifecycle in the upstream and downstream energy and resource development industries. This includes personnel for professional engineering, construction management, project management, inspection, quality assurance, health and safety and other essential services and support activities. Our global customers include oilfield operating companies, major engineering design and construction contractors, refining and petrochemical projects, project management contractors and the growing alternative energy industry.
With major offices currently located in Bangkok, Brisbane, Houston, London, Perth, Singapore and Ulsan providing support to s and projects across the world, Energy Resourcing aims to provide outstanding quality and professionalism in the delivery of our services. Our recruitment and resourcing specialists are the best in the industry. Our management systems, professional expertise and desire to exceed our customers’ service expectations are second-to-none. Wherever you require people, we can provide them, office-based, site-based, offshore, fly in/out, on a staff or contract basis, we can assist with one individual or an entire team.