Skills: Logistics Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Up to £0.00 per year
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
IT Procurement Responsibilities
- Prepare purchase requisitions for IT hardware, software & services following approved purchasing policies & procedures.
- Receives requests for IT related purchases for US & North America Sites.
- Enters and submits SAP purchase requisitions for processing by the Purchasing Department. Document and track purchase orders and invoices in SAP.
- Works with IT teams to recommend standard IT related products for use.
- Understands company standard IT software, applications & equipment and makes recommendations to end users for purchase of appropriate computer related software and hardware. Understands company computing standards and requirements.
- Receive invoices and verify invoice rates, fees & credits with associated purchases orders, contracts and vendor accounts.
- Code non-purchase order invoices for proper routing in SAP.
- Track outstanding invoices and resolve issues & questions regarding payment timing and history.
- Prepare new vendor add or change requests for processing by accounts payable.
- Work with vendors to ensure vendors follow authorized purchasing & invoicing procedures.
- Order office supplies and miscellaneous items for the IT Department using authorized vendor web sites and authorized p-card procedures.
- Provide administrative assistance to the IT management team.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years' experience with IT End-user support practices. Prior experience with SAP purchase requisitions and procure to pay processes. Experience with IT service management & problem resolution systems (BMC Track-it, Service Now, and / or other service management systems).
- Microsoft office skills and familiarity with laptop and desktop systems and network printers.
Energy Resourcing is a leading supplier of specialist human capital to energy and resource focused customers in Asia, Australia, the United States, and Europe and beyond. We provide a range of innovative contracting services and recruitment solutions to some of the world’s leading companies for all stages of the project lifecycle in the upstream and downstream energy and resource development industries. This includes personnel for professional engineering, construction management, project management, inspection, quality assurance, health and safety and other essential services and support activities. Our global customers include oilfield operating companies, major engineering design and construction contractors, refining and petrochemical projects, project management contractors and the growing alternative energy industry.
With major offices currently located in Bangkok, Brisbane, Houston, London, Perth, Singapore and Ulsan providing support to s and projects across the world, Energy Resourcing aims to provide outstanding quality and professionalism in the delivery of our services. Our recruitment and resourcing specialists are the best in the industry. Our management systems, professional expertise and desire to exceed our customers’ service expectations are second-to-none. Wherever you require people, we can provide them, office-based, site-based, offshore, fly in/out, on a staff or contract basis, we can assist with one individual or an entire team.