Skills: Business Analyst, Process Management, Process Engineer
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Create, modify, debug PLC software, and understand the various communication networks used.
- Write query's to retrieve data from databases.
- Create, modify, and debug HMI/SCADA software.
- Create, modify, and debug Data Management Software
- Develop applications of controls, instruments, and systems for industrial uses.
- Direct activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operation conform to functional specifications and customer requirements.
- Participate in team project meetings, track project schedules, project budgets, responsibilities of work, total team change updates, and coordinate with contractors.
- Evaluate, select, and apply standard practices and techniques in specific situations.
- Recognize discrepancies in the results, and follow operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes.
- Serve as the primary systems resource for the start-up of the assignment.
- Collaborate with the estimation department to create and execute project estimations.
- Ignition software experience is preferred.
- Experience with web-based programming languages is preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and hands-on experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Computer skills and an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows based programs are required.
- Ability to work flexible hours and some weekend work may be required.
- Ability to work in an office and uncontrolled environment.
- Exposure to harsh conditions are possible for a short period time - such as: dust, fumes, chemicals, hazardous materials and noise.
- Ability to travel 20-30% to job sites both in U.S. and internationally.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in a Technical, Supply Chain, or Business related field
- 4-10 years of experience in a supply chain related field. Should have direct experience in and extensive knowledge of supply chain business processes and process management techniques.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 66421
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton placed 2nd in the 2018 Rigzone Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more.