Skills: HR - Trainer / Instructor, Safety Training Rep
Other Skills: frac, QHSE,
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Pumpco Energy Services offers hydraulic fracturing in some of North America's largest resource plays. With fit-for-purpose equipment, staff expertise and a focus on safe operations and outstanding customer service, Pumpco is a leading provider of pressure pumping in today's horizontal shale market.
Summary: To train and develop all employees and assist in the development of quality training manuals, student training manuals, testing criteria /actual testing formats, equipment and visual aids as needed, certification acknowledgements, and all items needed to teach at high levels within the organization.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the actual training of employees in a variety of settings: classroom, one-on-one, and hands-on technical instruction in a field or shop environment
- Development of all divisional training classes offered, including course development, student manuals, trainer manuals, exhibits, feedback forms, and training data bases
- Be knowledgeable of HSE & Corporate Training Programs as they are offered and be prepared to train as needed
- Utilize all techniques available including verbal, listening, bulletin boards, email, presentation skills, eye contact, gestures, feedback and clarity of speaking
- Responsible for conducting, teaching, and "setting up" classes with the Training Manager for employees, whereby, training is offered on a regular basis
- Prioritize needs and demands of the Business Units and develop working relationship with Department Managers and local trainers
- May be required to oversee special projects at the request of the Training Manager or Upper Level Management
- Review all training course changes with the Training Manager and key upper level managers prior to change to ensure buy-in and agreement prior to initiation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Shows positive work ethic
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to travel and have flexible schedule
- Self-starter able to establish priorities and organize workload with minimal direction
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- College degree and/or 3-5 years direct training experience preferred
- Professional Training certifications are a plus
- Direct knowledge of Training Programs & Technical quality academia is required
- Employee must have the aptitude and ability to train and work within the Pumpco Training Team
- Oil field experience preferred
Physical Job Demands:
- Required to travel to job sites for a week or more at a time in a designated area
- Environment may be busy, noisy, and will need excellent organizational, time, & stress management skills
- Must be able to spend long hours sitting and using office equipment/computers - possible muscle and eye strain
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Pumpco Energy Services delivers hydraulic fracturing services for multi-stage horizontal and zipper frac well completions. Our frac fleets are built on a consistent, dependable equipment configuration that is customized for the large proppant volumes pumped in today's unconventional basins. Pumpco also delivers a wide range of fluid chemistries based on customer preference and completion design.
Since inception, Pumpco has developed long-standing relationships with top-tier Independent E&P's, and we are widely recognized for our outstanding customer service and long-term partnerships. We collaborate with our customers' completion/engineering/asset teams to deliver efficient well completions, supporting their goals of generating competitive returns and predictable production growth. Pumpco creates value for our customers by maximizing pump time, consistently getting the most pounds of proppant pumped and optimizing field development.
Pumpco is a Superior Energy Services Company.