- Troubleshoot and repair electric motor control circuitry
- Troubleshoot and repair 3 phase electric motors
- Troubleshoot and repair electric relay and alarm systems
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical switch-gear equipment
- Install, troubleshoot and repair DC battery banks and battery chargers
- Remove, install, repair and test low-voltage distribution panels
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical explosion proof equipment
- Limited troubleshooting and repair/replace of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's)
- Test, troubleshoot and replace electric lighting systems
- Test, troubleshoot and repair HVAC systems
- Test, troubleshoot and repair AC variable frequency motor drives
- Test, troubleshoot and repair Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems
- Install, test and connect electrical conductors
- Read electrical drawings of control circuitry
- Diagnose and apply results using voltmeters & amp meters
- Diagnose and apply results using meggers
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical instrumentation
- Troubleshoot and repair high voltage equipment (i.e. 120, 208, 480, 2400, 4160, and 13,800)
- Test, troubleshoot and repair motor operated valves
- Test, troubleshoot and repair cathartic protection
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories. In the US, we have operated for over a century and are a major oil and gas producer onshore and in the Gulf of Mexico, a recognized innovator in exploration and production technology, and a leading manufacturer and marketer of fuels, natural gas and petrochemicals. We deliver energy responsibly; operate safely with respect to our neighbours and work to minimize our environmental impact. We are in search of remarkable people who will thrive in a diverse and inclusive work environment to deliver exciting projects locally and globally. People who are passionate about exploring new frontiers. Innovators and pioneers. People with the drive to help shape our future. Because remarkable people achieve remarkable things.Requirements
- Must currently hold or be able to qualify to receive a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card. Note, information regarding TWIC qualification standards may be found atwww.tsa.gov/what_we_do/layers/twic/index.shtm .
- Possess at minimum 3 years current and continuous Electrician experience
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future without requiring sponsorship
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be willing to climb ladders, walk up and down steps, and work at heights with or without accommodation.
- Must be willing to work in compact and confined spaces with or without accommodation.
- Must be willing to work outside in inclement weather with or without accommodation.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Must be willing to accept call-out duty and meet call-out standards.
- Must have a current valid motor vehicle license.
- Must submit to all background, medical and reference checks, including hair drug testing.
- Must be willing to support the company's drug-free work environment, including random drug testing.
- Must be willing to support and abide by the Company's safety policies.
- Must be willing to support and comply with the company's diversity and inclusion work environment policies
- Must be willing to support a harassment-free work environment
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell participates in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.