The Yardsman is responsible to inspect, maintain and repair workshop and offshore equipment as per company procedures.
- Candidates must have experience in a similar workshop/mechanical role.
- Forklift Certificate is necessary.
- Ensure that all equipment is thoroughly washed / wheelibrated to remove all debris prior to servicing.
- Ensure all reports on equipment maintenance, inspection and job load-ins are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment and containers are certified and worn parts replaced when necessary.
- Ensure all work areas are kept clean and free of obstructions - maintaining good housekeeping.
- Drive forklift truck, pick-up truck and workshop cranes as required.
- Report all damaged/missing items from load-ins/outs to Workshop Supervisor.
- Responsible for health and safety of all personnel in the workshop and for the protection of the environment.
- Assist with that training of all workshop personnel.
- Implement quality, health and safety policies during all operational activities.
- Suggesting improvements as you see fit to Workshop Supervisor.