Skills: Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Pointe-Noire, Kouilou, Republic of the Congo
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting an Asset Operations Coordinator to manage and integrate the day-to-day field operations activities, monitor and maintain stable unfailing production operations and infield activities in order to guarantee that production budget is respected within operating costs and in compliance with HSE policy & standards. To develop and implement processes and procedures aimed to safely optimize the production levels in compliance with HSE best practices and local legislation. Develop new strategies of production optimization through the application of new technologies within recognized safe operating parameters
The Key responsibilities are:
- Manage and integrate the day-to-day activities of production engineering & production operations on behalf of Production Manager. Guarantee cooperation/interaction and develop synergies between different disciplines to promote a team approach to production optimization.
- Act as focal point and be responsible for all infield operations process and other activities ensuring the operations & production requirements are factually met in daily basis
- Manage systematic analysis of conformity with operational processes and ad hoc investigations into abnormal production conditions or abnormal trends in process parameters. Report on the outcome of investigation together with route causes and actions recommendations for the future operations
- Organize and maintain compliance tracking information and audit action track
- Liaise with HSE department to guarantee due and timely control/certification/permission for the infield facilities, process operations and personnel.
- Guide development of all current and long term production plans and business improvements plans
- Manage production optimization personnel in compliance with Eni principle and policies and Local Labour Laws
- Arrange appropriate training and perform work on upgrading skills of the subordinate personnel
Fixed Term, International, residential.
- Ability to assess and rationalise complex data in order to formulate operational plans and strategies
- Strong ability to deliver tasks and meet deadlines within safety parameters
- Clear focus on meeting the production targets without compromise in HSE performance and requirements
- Strategic thinking, Problem Solving, Flexibility, Innovation, Decision Making, Communication
- Ability to interface with internal & external stakeholders as required
- Ideally Tertiary qualification in an Engineering Discipline
- Extensive experience in oil industry production operations including field production staff
- Oil & Gas production process
- Petroleum & Production engineering capacities
- Advanced knowledge of oil industry Health, Safety and Environment standards
- Logistics & Planning Activity, and Economics General
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. With more than 33,000 employees working across 73 countries, our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through an ambitious strategic plan, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
ENI is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.