Skills: Production Operator
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Some College
Location: Gray, Louisiana, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title: Deepwater Operator A
Rotational Schedule: 14/14
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
· Safety Awareness
· Work Ethic
· Technical Skill
· Customer Focus
· Open Communication
· Implementing Vision and Values
· Start up, Operate, Monitor and Shut Down Process and Utility Systems
· Monitor, maintain and optimize process parameters (Level, flow, temperature, pressure etc.) within operating requirements.
· Ensure sampling is carried out and sample results are acted upon.
· Troubles shoot to maximize sales quality and delivery volume to identify problems.
· Maintain discharge water quality within current SBMPC or local guidelines.
· Monitor and operate electrical/hydraulic control panels, safety and emergency shutdown devices, Fire and Gas Systems
· Ensure accurate production reporting is submitted daily or as required by company and client.
· Witness third party calibrations when appropriate to provide verification of meter factors and volumes.
· Prove export oil meters.
· Work to SBMPC MS policies and procedures in particular Isolation Standards, and PTW.
· Carry out all operations in safe and environmentally sound manner. Operate offshore production facility in accordance with customer requirements
· Test, calibrate, maintain and inspect equipment
· Perform mandatory paperwork required by customer and government agencies
· Coordinate logistics for facility
· Chemical treating and handling
· Facilitate maintenance operations by applying/removing isolations as required.
· Operation under PTW system, Toolbox Talk and Risk Assessments.
· Advise maintenance personnel on hazards of plant and equipment
· Maintain clear and precise communications during maintenance operations.
· Control activities of vendor and subcontractor personnel
· Create and maintain effective working relationships
· Create and maintain positive work culture.
· High School Diploma required
· Previous DW experience preferred
· Experience and knowledge of hydrocarbon processing systems and utilities
· Good experience of Permit to Work
· Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Sounds like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Visit www.danos.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.