Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, IT - Software Development
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This position is for a SAP Functional resource for Plant Maintenance. Under broad direction, responsible for the development, maintenance, and/or support of application of Halliburton's SAP Plant Maintenance application and other related system
- Duties include analysis leading to requirements/specifications, estimates, and system designs.
- Ability to work on SAP Plant Maintenance enhancement requests, ability to build functional design documents, built test scripts.
- Ability to work on project tasks and have an understanding of project methodology such as Agile Projects
- Will be required to produce application documentation, including support documentation for the given application
- Will be required to work Plant Maintenance support, providing assistance to the Product Service Line's maintenance organization
- Will be required to assist with the selection, acquisition, installation and configuration of applications licensed from third parties.
- Assist in supervising others. Provides basic job training and guidance on a regular basis; performs work of same or closely allied nature.
- Good knowledge of functional area and associated applications and information technologies.
- Candidate must have experience in preventive maintenance methodologies, thorough understanding of Condition Based Maintenance, Utilization Based Maintenance and set up in SAP.
- Computer skills are well developed with capability to perform analysis and develop relatively complex applications.
- Candidate will be highly considered if along with the SAP Plant Maintenance functional skills they possess an understanding of ABAP, and debugging skills
- Must have a very good understand of integration methodologies from external systems to and from SAP. Understand how web services can be utilized and other methods such as PI, IDOC
- Exhibits expert level understanding of Plant Maintenance configuration, measurement points, equipment types, equipment master, user and system statues, complex equipment hierarchies, classification, work order and work order settlement, and has participated in upgrades and large enhancement projects
- Strong understanding of SAP equipment master and the association with asset records.
- Strong understanding of integration to SAP Materials Management, Job Scheduling and
- Strong problem solving skills and good communications skills to work with our end customers
- Experience in LSMW and other mass update tools to maintain equipment
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 64164
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Information Technology
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton placed 2nd in the 2018 Rigzone Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more.