NES has been appointed by a Tier 1 oilfield service client in Saudi Arabia to search and appoint multiple key personal for their well site operations. We require multiple WELL SITE SUPERVISORS
to support our clients expanding operations here in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Responsible for all drilling and other well operations at the rig site.
- Rig operations and reporting and protects the health and safety of all
- Environmental impact measure maintained to reduce damage resulting from operations.
- Coordinates work of subcontractors including rig contractor and product services lines to meet engineered well design.
- Supervises day-to-day field operations at the site.
- Responsible for move-in and rig up of drilling rigs.
- Directs drilling processes such as drilling, circulating, running casing, cementing, well logging, and formation testing.
- Directs rig-down and move out of drilling equipment. Manages field drilling operations to accomplish specified drilling objectives within agreed-on time and cost objectives.
- Required current Well certification
- Multiple roles held at supervisory level with 5+ years' operations & management experience.
- Sufficient exposure in the industry at supervisory level
- Valid well control certification
- Saudi Arabia working experience
- Tier 1 Oilfield service company experience
- Valid travel documents with no restrictions
- Preference given to those immediately available
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.