Skills: Company Man, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Project Supply Chain Coordinator - Singapore
Start Date: ASAP
Typical Working Hours: 45 Hours per week
Travel Requirement: Limited
Package: Competitive Salary + Bonus + Overtime
My client is a Germany is a global equipment and process technology provider for the food industry and a wide range of other industries operating around the world.
Your primary responsibilities are:
For large project involving Asia countries
• During sale stage, support both application offer team and regional sales team by costing of key major category item
• Make necessary sourcing ( and supplier selection and new supplier development as well, if required) to achieve best possible cost to make sure optimum pricing for offer to key stakeholders or Japanese customers
• Ensure to reflect both the clients global procurement strategy and workshop strategy in technical and commercial offer to customer and be accountable for explanation to customer
• After project execution, establish and maintain a project procurement plan
• Compile local procurement plans and consolidate in a project procurement plan, considering as well logistics requirements
• After project execution, coordinate supply chain team of each country for better project execution and be accountable to project director/manager, by regular reporting.
• Work with supply chain members for the large project, across each locations, by better coordination with team lead in each country.
• Secure utilization of synergies across locations for specific categories in collaboration with Global Category Manager for bundling purchase or optimum procurement placement in best cost country
Support country supply chain lead for general supply chain matter, in case that local team has issue that cannot be resolved by local team members only
Assist regional supply chain head for formulating regional supply chain strategy, from requirement of large projects in Asia countries
Establish and maintain dialogue with the project supply chain large project coordinators in other regions for information exchange and sharing best practice
Take initiative for regional sourcing and supplier development, with coordination and support from each country supply chain lead in Asia
Other duties as assigned
The Candidate Requirements
• Minimum Advance Diploma/University degree/s or Bachelor's degree in Engineering
• Or Postgraduate degree/s in Engineering and/or Supply Chain Management as advantage
• You have minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience of works in either Engineering or Industrial Engineering and/or Supply Chain in Procurement related to project management
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Procurement /Supply Chain or equivalent in Engineering Field
• Proven track record and experience in project management for supply chain or engineering process to support the engineer, and acquired Lean Manufacturing experience can be a valuable asset to team.
• Ability to read and understand engineering design documentation including fabrication drawings, with good knowledge in managing sourcing methodologies in technically.
• Knowledge in SAP MM module, as well as Microsoft Office applications like Excel.
• Willingness to travel.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!