Skills: Process Engineer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Berwick, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Responsible for day-to-day quality assurance activities associated with the manufacture of Cameron/ OneSubSea equipment.
- Review project contract specifications including tender proposals, exception & clarifications, and other Quality related documents.
- Assist in the facilitation of project kick-off meetings and PPMs with Facility stakeholders to convey project specific requirements applicable to manufacturing.
- Interface with customers and/or third party inspectors on project quality issues and records.
- Liaise with Customer Quality representatives on NCRs and FPRs generated.
- Ensure certification complies with BoM and contract requirements.
- Participate in project quality audits.
- Process monthly project quality reports.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of API Q1 and ISO 9001 and other applicable industry standards.
- Write routine reports and correspondence associated with quality assurance functions.
- Bachelor' Degree in Engineering, Technology or equivalent experience necessary to adequately fulfill the requirements of the position.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience working in a related position in the oil and gas industry or manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with construction materials and methods for the fabrication of structural steel and pressure containing equipment
- Experience with MRP systems is preferred
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications is preferred
- Experience in special processes related to manufacturing (Welding, NDE, Heat Treatment, & Coating)
- Experience in Metrology/Calibration and the use of measurement tools
- Proven experience in Quality improvement techniques (i.e. Six Sigma, Lead Auditor)
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.