Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Business Analyst, Contracts Administration, Regulatory Compliance
Other Skills: Legal
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Iskandia Energy Operating, Inc. is a growing oil and gas company located in downtown Houston and we are looking to add an exceptional Regulatory Analyst to our team. The ideal candidate is a motivated team-oriented individual with the willingness to learn and grow in a dynamic organization.
The Regulatory Analyst is primarily responsible for providing regulatory support to assist the Operation Teams in complying with federal, state and local regulations ahead of a fast-paced, operations and development program.
Duties and job responsibilities:
- Manage all regulatory and permitting activities associated with drilling, completions, and operations of wells for assigned areas of Texas.
- Prepare and submit drilling permits, completion reports, waiver requests, inactive well compliance, work permits, and other required work reports to regulatory agencies.
- Compile various required regulatory submittals to include filings related to bonding, water usage and disposal, commingling, annual submittals, and notice of violations.
- Interact with professionals in land, drilling, completions and field operations to secure the necessary data and exhibits to perform core job functions.
- Work closely with management, operations and other professionals to clearly define regulatory issues and develop solutions.
- Monitor status of regulatory submittals and follow up with regulatory agencies to ensure timely submittals and approvals.
- Evaluate regulatory compliance issues in new and existing operating areas as well as assist in the development of compliance systems/documents to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Maintain understanding of most current regulations and tracking proposed regulations and identifying potential impacts to our business.
- Establish and maintain both internal and external working relationships.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of oil and gas related experience, sub-surface oil and gas regulatory compliance and demonstrated knowledge of the industry.
- Minimum of 2 years regulatory and compliance experience.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office applications and landmark (DSPA) or other similar software applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic, multi-task environment.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Strong ethics, service attitude, team player.
Iskandia Energy Operating, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to the principles of being an equal opportunity employer and to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.