Skills: Operations Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Broussard, Louisiana, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Ability to (1) supervise and direct other employees so that the efficiency of the Division's operations and equipment remain in good working condition; (2) maintain applicable safety programs and good housekeeping practices; (3) understand and satisfy all quality requirements; and (4) show the potential to demonstrate leadership skills and develop employees.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret instructional and technical materials relating to technical procedures, quality management, safety and applicable government regulations. Ability to write applicable reports and correspondence clearly. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors, customers and other staff as required.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule formats.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid commercial driver's license and a good driving record are required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The working environment will result in the employee being exposed to various weather conditions in an outdoor environment, sun, heat, wind, cold, rain and etc.
- Employee will be expected to heed weather conditions and prepare accordingly. Safety and clothing for harsh weather conditions and work related safety accessories will be provided.
- Employee may be required to work and travel in climate and non-climate controlled environments. All appropriate precautions will be taken to ensure the facilities conform to HSE standards and regulations.
- Employee may be required to travel by air, sea, and public/private ground transport.
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented Reservoir Description, Production Enhancement, and Reservoir Management services.
Located with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries in every major oil-producing province in the world. Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology our client’s need to enhance their production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
Our Clients are the world’s largest major, national and independent oil companies. Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their production fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to our client’s bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization Company™.
Our Culture has been defined by over 70 years of business built on the principles of integrity and ethical conduct in the support of our clients. Our continuing primary goal is “to produce a quality product on time at a competitive price” in a manner consistent with these principles. The integrity of our company and ability to provide quality products and services to our clients are the essence of our business.
These same ethical standards are what we expect from our employees. We could not accomplish the extraordinary results we have in our past and will in our future without talented and dedicated employees – such as we have now.
It is the talented and dedicated employees that have positioned Core Laboratories as the leading provider of reservoir- optimizing technologies. You can feel and see this in our culture. Core Laboratories strives to create an environment for our employees so they can advance in their careers enabling both the company and its employees to build value. Our inclusive culture thrives on team-work and mutual respect for our differences. There are opportunities for everyone to grow.