Skills: Contracts Administration, Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor, Contracts Engineer
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Basrah, Basra Governorate, Iraq
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
To develop high quality contract to protect the rights and interests of Company through standard procurement and
To ensure the contract of materials, equipment's & services for oil field production follow up the carrying out of
annually procurement plan.
- Preparing and verifying contract terms & conditions before contract awarding and ensuring that terms and conditions suitable with Company policies, procedures and adding value.
- Conducting and managing negotiations meeting with bidders and negotiating for the best price, terms & conditions with coordination with end user finance, legal other related departments.
- Formulation contract draft and get ratification for contract from both parties.
- Preparing and managing change orders process in close coordination with the user department.
- Verification BID BOND, Performance Bank Guarantee and preparation L/C terms and conditions, checking and reviewing Contractors/Vendors invoice payment, support Finance department in insurance matters.
- Assist & cooperate custom clearance supervisor.
- Archiving all Bid documents and confirming all Bid reports and formats are collected and ensure that required approvals are obtained.
- Preparing and responding the official letters between the company and government authority and the company to all contractors & suppliers.
- Ensure complete records are produced and files kept which reflect a clear and complete audit trail of each procurement exercise.
- Bachelor degree or above in Drilling or Workover & Completion subject.
- 7 years of working experience with 5 years in Workover & Completion aspects
- Relative certification in Contracts matter
- Familiar with the oil and gas contracts matter.
- Familiar with legal and business aspect.
- Good in writing, reading and speaking English
- Good communication skill
- Good knowledge of computers
- Good coordination skill