Skills: Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Kuwait City, Al Asimah Governate, Kuwait
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Grey Wolf Drilling International Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Precision Drilling, is recruiting qualified and experienced Night Supervisors to assist and lead our Kuwait operations starting March 2019. Rig Mechanics are responsible for maintaining all company-owned and operated mechanical equipment. Responsibilities include:
- Manage and direct the daily activities of the rig crew in accordance with the client goals within company expectations;
- Coordinate rig moves with client and transportation personnel;
- Conduct pre-tour meetings with rig crews;
- Ensure that the permit to work system and other HSE management tools are used correctly;
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with operator's representatives, subcontractors and other personnel on the rig; and,
- Participate in preventative and regulatory safety inspections and meetings as per the company's Target Zero Rules and Key Beliefs.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications:
- Accredited Engineering degree/diploma is preferred but not required;
- Must have a minimum of ten (10) Years of Drilling Industry experience of Oil & Gas well drilling;
- Must have a minimum of two (2) Years experience in present position;
- Must be proficient with computer hardware, and the software Microsoft Suite;
- Must be fluent written and spoken English;
- Able to demonstrate excellent safety leadership;
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Has experience assisting in effective management of personnel and operations;
- Able to impact and influence people; and,
- Able to build customer relationships.
Precision Drilling Corporation is Canada's largest oilfield services company and also has a large and growing presence in the United States and internationally. Precision provides contract drilling, well servicing and strategic support services to customers. Precision supplies on-the-ground expertise - people, equipment and knowledge - to provide value to our customers on a daily basis.
Precision has more than a half century of operating history in North America and we have always believed it is our people that make Precision a great company. Attracting the right people has been one of the cornerstones in building our reputation as the "leading employer" in the industry.
Along with a great culture, we offer a compensation package that is comprehensive and highly competitive in the oilfield services industry. All of Precision's people share in our ongoing success through our total rewards and recognition philosophy. At the end of the day, our success is defined by our people and the value they bring to Precision.