Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer, Construction Superintendent
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Moscow, Russia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title: Instrumentation Superintendent, ISP
Reference: PIR 000000000
Date of issue: 31/10/2018
Job Location: Russia
Job type/Contract: Temporary, 6 month
Hours/rotation: Rotation of 91 days on site and 15 days off (2 days travelling)
Salary range: Competitive salary package with benefits
Full board and lodging on site
Travel to home country in economy class
Job summary/Role description
Instrumentation Superintendent (ISP) reports to the Construction Manager and will take responsibility for the coordination of the Construction Instrumentation Supervisors in their own area.
Duties and responsibilities
• Has direct responsibility on management of the Instrumentation Subcontract(s).
• Ensures that the performance of the subcontractor(s) are carefully monitored in term of schedule, quality and cost and will coordinate the necessary recovery actions whenever detect deviation from schedule or specifications.
• Ensures the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards.
• Participates to the HSE activities at Site for his position in the HSE plan and related procedure.
Knowledge & Qualifications
• University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.
• At least five (5) year experience in a similar position in EPC Oil & Gas/refinery projects.
Skills and Abilities
• Fluent English;
• Excellent IT and analytical skills;
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
• Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
• Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Special Requirements and Comments
The information submitted shall include:
- expected salary ($/year, gross);
- notice period (weeks);
- email address of the candidate.