- Execute daily/weekly helicopter operations based in production/wells demand to manage the daily relationship with production/drilling operated offshore assets.
- Ensure compliance and effectiveness of Medevac response.
- Forecast aviation resources demand x availability focused inefficiency & demand management
- Foment and implement HSE initiatives aligned with Shell Aviation and Shell Aircraft
- Ensure proper cost allocation/expenditure according to contracts.
- Coordinate with vendors
- Manage travel
- Coordinate vendors to manage 3/4 Helicopters from 2 airports flying to 5 assets
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories. In Brazil, Shell has been present for more than a century (since 1913), and was the first international oil company to produce oil in Brazil, in the Campos Basin, after the market was opened up to private investment. Currently, Shell is one of the largest energy companies in the Brazilian market.
Shell in Brazil is also a major producer of lubricants and, through Raízen (a joint venture with a Brazilian energy and logistics group), invests in the production of sugar cane ethanol, a viable biofuel alternative for smarter and cleaner mobility in the future.
We deliver energy responsibly, aiming to meet society's energy demands today and in the future in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. We operate safely with respect to our neighbors and work to minimize our environmental impact.
We are in search of remarkable people who will thrive in a diverse and inclusive work environment to deliver exciting projects locally and globally. People who are passionate about exploring new frontiers. Innovators and pioneers. People with the drive to help shape our future. Because remarkable people achieve remarkable things.Requirements
- At least 5 years working experience in Logistics
- Operational experience in land, air, sea
- Good English communication skills
- A graduate of Bachelor's Degree in any course or field
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule
- Amenable to travel and work offshore
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.