Billings, Montana, United States
Billings, Montana, United States
Skills: Painting / Coating / Blasting, Mechanical Technician, Piping Technician
Other Skills: Steam Tracer, Insulators
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Billings, Montana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Loenbro Industrial Insulation is looking for a qualified Steam Tracer & Insulator to join our team in Billings, MT. This position is responsible for performing Steam Tracing applications to piping and vessels for purpose of maintain desired temperatures. Use effective methods for winterization and process temperature maintenance. To ensure the continuity of operation, process, service of utility pipes, equipment and instruments. TWIC Card Certification required. This is a FT permanent position located in Billings, MT with ability to travel and work at various facilities.
If you are a self-motivated, experienced Steam Tracer/Insulator looking to join a great team please apply today. Pre-employment background and drug testing conducted.
Be on time and ready to perform the functions of your job in a timely and safe manner
- Work from ladders and scaffolds
- Push & pull objects; sometimes suspended from hoist
- Follows directions closely and maintains safety always
- Maintain current time card, daily time sheet
- Willing to work overtime if needed
- General clean up and supply duties on the jobsite
- Help maintain equipment by keeping it clean and in proper working order. Report any damaged or unsafe equipment to foreman immediately, never assume the Forman already knows, and do not use until repaired or replaced.
- Practice safety always including driving of company vehicles or use of equipment. Use PPE while on jobsite e.g. hard hat safety glasses, ear protection, boots, pants, and gloves and ensure notification of supervisor if there are any issues, incidents or concerns with safety.
- Participate in daily shop cleaning & material organization on an as-needed basis.
- Keep locker, personal space clean.
- 2-3 years' experience preferred
- TWIC Card Certification desired
- Experience with Piping, Refineries or Construction Industry
- Reading and understanding diagrams, and piping isometrics
- Lift & carry objects & materials of various weights
- Comfortable climbing and working at elevations above 25 ft
- Take initiative and anticipate what needs to be done and be a contributing member of the team.
- Demonstrate willingness to take on more difficult jobs and perform them correctly, assuring that job is completed right the first time.
- Attend training seminars, classes and conferences that further develop the individual regarding his/her area of specialty.
- Follow all company standards based on the employee, drug & alcohol and safety handbooks. Create a safety-minded atmosphere, free of drug and alcohol abuse within the corporate structure.
- Maintain a current Montana driver's license with clean driving record, be insurable through Company and report any circumstances where driving record could be affected.
Physical Demands & Other Requirements
- Shall have the ability to periodically lift 100 pounds, carry 50 pounds for short distances.
- Must be able to walk, stand on uneven surfaces for extended periods of time
- Bend, stoop, crouch, kneel and crawl to repair and fabricate.
- Able to reach below, at, and above shoulder height to repair and fabricate.
- Hand, power and air tool use is required.
- Climb, stand and balance on ladders or the vehicles and equipment to perform repair or fabricate.
- Work above shoulders from a stand, bend, stoop, crouch, kneel to perform repair or fabricate.
- Health Insurance- 75% of the Employee portion paid after 60 day waiting period
- Health Savings Account (HSA) optional enrollment
- Paid Vacation after 1 year of employment
- 401k after 90 days of employment with a company match up to 4%
- Employee paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
We are "Leading the Change" in the energy services industry. Our growth and successes have not changed who we are. We live our core values every day:
WE TAKE ACTION
WE DO WHAT WE SAY
WE LEAD BY EXAMPLE
WE DO THE RIGHT THING
WE PRACTICE STEWARDSHIP
*Loenbro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.