Skills: Maintenance Manager, Dynamic Positioning, Dynamic Pressure Management (MPD / UBD)
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
Specialist - Dynamic Positioning Systems
- FMEAs, FMECAs & DP Trials.
- DP Operations manuals - Preparation and updating same.
- DP Vessel Audits.
- DP Capability plots assessment.
- Mission critical system check lists.
- Operator Competency assessments.
- Training on DOs and Dont's to DP operators.
- Design and upgrade support.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of DP systems and supporting vessel teams.
- Incident investigation.
- Checking DP data and assessing risks.
- Checking DP interface issues with pipe lay equipment.
- Assessing old equipment and providing support.
- Checking designs of new equipment and relevant support.
- Essentially, he will be a DP Guru and will be able to guide and take part in any issues concerning our DP vessels fleet.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering - Electrical & Systems Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- 15+ years in Technical role concerning Offshore Construction vessel -DP Systems and with exposure and knowledge in the following areas of DP expertise.
Sapura Energy Berhad (“Sapura Energy” or “Group”) is a fully-fledged upstream player headquartered in Malaysia and one of the world’s largest integrated oil and gas services and solutions providers.
We provide a full spectrum of capabilities that covers the entire value chain of exploration, development, production and rejuvenation as well as decommissioning and abandonment.
With a multinational workforce comprising over 13,000 employees spanning 51 nationalities, comprehensive world-class assets and project management capabilities, the Group’s global presence is visible in over 20 countries. This includes Malaysia, China, Australia, Brazil, the United States of America, as well as those in Western Africa and the Middle East.
Sapura Energy is an international company with employees and clients from the world over. We offer opportunities to enhance your career across a full range of exciting roles in the upstream oil and gas industry: Fabrication, hook-up and commissioning, drilling services, production and exploration, geotechnical and geophysical survey, installation of pipelines and facilities, marine, diving and remotely operated underwater vehicle (ROV) services, operations and maintenance services.