Rotating Equipment Engineer Location:
Houston, TX Duration:
Long-term assignment Job Summary:
Provide technical assurance overview and support for Rotating Equipment systems and documentation to ensure safe, reliable, and cost-effective operation and maintenance. Provide technical expertise to pump and turbine maintenance, operations, projects, and overall mechanical integrity programs. Responsibilities:
- Determine scope, budget, and timeline of projects based on operational needs.
- Improve the reliability of all rotating equipment. This includes creating and implementing policies and procedures to track reliability, updating preventive maintenance programs, enhancing predictive maintenance programs, tracking equipment criticality, and measuring key performance indicators and metrics.
- Design rotating equipment for reliable performance.
- Provide technical expertise for onsite and offsite repair of machinery.
- Troubleshoot rotating equipment issues and implement improvement plans.
- Generate and monitor equipment performance metrics to identify gaps and measure improvement.
- Support predictive maintenance programs.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering.
- Aromatics experience is preferred.
- Strong understanding of Machinery principles.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and determine root cause.
- Experience working on the Owner/Operator side.
- 5+ years of experience in Rotating Equipment supporting chemicals/refining operations and/or projects.
- Experience working in a maintenance/reliability environment.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.