Skills: IT - Software Development, IT - Sys Admin & Support, Technical Writing
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The RPA Developer is responsible for designing and developing RPA Processes. The ideal candidate will have strong process engineering background, as well as experience developing and deploying RPA Processes. UIPath experience is a must
- Develops and supports complex processes, forms, and reports to support the company's business applications.
- Provides technical knowledge to business analysts and subject matter experts in the business teams for business applications in response to service requests and inquiries.
- Develops technical design specifications for enhanced system functionality, provides technical support to the business analysts, and facilitates unit testing with business analysts once development is completed.
- Writes code for system designs that span platforms.
- Is responsible for the detail design documentation, development, unit testing and maintenance of internally developed applications and externally purchased software products.
- Coordinates with areas for integration architecture solutions and determine the integration approach.
- Manages system enhancement and process documentation for the business applications.
- Supports data conversion and system implementation activities.
- Manages development queues, maintains key metrics for the support team and provides status information to the technical services supervisor.
- Resolves requests for assistance in troubleshooting issues escalated by business analysts to the development teams.
- Supports regression testing troubleshooting activities with the business analysts in support of system functionality releases, patches and upgrades
- Typically requires 3 years of experience in IT
- Strong understanding of coding protocols, design standards, technical documentation, and release procedures.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and product development methodologies.
- Strong experience building robots using UIPath.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or Management Information Systems preferred or additional equivalent experience.
Oil and Gas Consultants and Engineers You Can Trust
Our primary focus is engineering, well-site supervision and project management both in the drilling and completions phases of any project. CPS has a growing number of engineers and consultants that have worked in over 42 countries and in all types of environments. Our talented team and their dedication to excellence and superior service has been and continues to be what sets CPS apart from the competition.