Skills: Electrical Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Comprehensive package
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Our client is a leading manufacturer of cutting edge downhole tools that are used in the global O&G market. They are looking to recruit a dynamic and capable Electronic Engineer to help them develop the tools of tomorrow.
In this role, you will be expected to contribute into the development of electronic components that will be used in high pressure temperature environments.
Main duties shall include:
- Qualify & Test electronic circuits & components
- Plan & conduct testing of newly designed electronic components
- Develop new hardware and software tools for testing and qualification
- Capture and report back on testing data
Skills & Experience required:
- Degree qualification in Electronics Engineering
- Previous experience in electronic design
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Sound IT knowledge
- Strong analytical, problems solving & communication skills