Skills: Project Management, NDT Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To ensure the safe, efficient , and profitable day-to-day operations of the NDT department on site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to interpret customer's requirements, identify potential problems and provide suggestions for improvements or to alleviate any potential issues
- Oversee the planning and organisation of the workflow within a team to the required standards and time constraints
- Evaluate new systems of work, techniques and equipment for projects
- Ensure all working procedures, practises, and systems are followed
- Manage personnel carrying out field inspections
- Liaise with clients as required and ensure good relationships are maintained
- Ensure projects are completed to detail in a safe and professional manner
- Ensure adequate information is provided to the invoice co-ordinators to prepare and issue invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- To support the supervisors on the day-to-day utilisation of NDT personnel as required
- Carry out site audits where required
- To deliver safety briefings prior to work being undertaken
- Carry out tool box talks as and when required and maintain attendance register accordingly
- Responsible for managing and developing NDT technicians
- Ensure that non-conformances are being recorded and reported to the operations manager
- Carry out work in accordance with Oceaneering Inspection operating procedures and statutory/client specifications and requirements
- Relevant multi-disciplined NDT qualifications (E)
- Knowledge of all relevant NDT equipment (E)
- General Rope Access knowledge (P)
- Minimum 5 years of related experience (E)
- Must be familiar with QA/QC systems and procedures (E)
- MS Office (E)
- Ability to guide team(s) in prioritising workload effectively (E)
- Provide leadership, coaching or guidance to others. (E)
- Good communicator both written, verbal and technical to make complex terminology simple for the benefit of others (E)
- Good client or support contractor relationship skills at various levels of seniority or diverse cultures (E)
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.