Skills: Logistics Management, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Singapore
The incumbent is responsible for expediting purchase order and coordinating the logistics activities to ensure on-time delivery of goods and services to job site. He or she will also perform the role of the System Receiver for goods and services in SAP
Accountable to the Purchasers for the success of the SCM activities and deliverables in accordance with agreed schedules.
- Expedite purchase orders including proactively expediting long lead items at regular intervals, to facilitate on-time delivery per schedule.
- Coordinate logistics activities for the goods to arrive to the final destination in a cost-effective manner, without damage or delay and meet Required on Site Dates (ROS).
- Interface with logistic agents and vendors on shipments and delivery.
- Obtain relevant shipping documents and assign the most efficient shipping mode
- Ensure the onshore support operations are in order, i.e. managing goods transit activities of the purchases for the base operation for the vessels, movement of materials, equipment, supplies and any marine assets equipment.
- Identify, report and resolve notifications of late deliveries from suppliers.
- Conduct system receiving accurately and on-time for all goods and services.
- Provide regular and accurate expediting report on the progress and status of the activities.
- Ensure compliance with the SCM Policies, Procedures, Systems and HSEQ requirements contained within the Management System.
- Assist in sourcing and negotiating of purchase as and when assigned.
Qualification & Experience
- Diploma in procurement or logistics management is preferred but functional experience is more important.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience and knowledge in logistics and expediting shipments in Marine, Oil and Gas industry preferred.
- Experience in Supply Chain Management.
Abilities & Competence
- Good interpersonal, communication, managing change, and networking skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good export and import knowledge.
- Knowledge of FPSO, Marine, Oil and Gas industry
- Knowledge in SAP system preferred