Field Specialist - Cased Hole Completions (Frac Plugs) Role Summary:
Provide wellsite supervision of the Installation of frac plugs in Oil and Gas wells during fracturing operations as a Contractor. During time of service maybe based at a specific location or may travel to various locations in order to deploy to customer Well sites. Must be able to connect Frac Plugs to Wireline setting tools and then supervise the installation within compliance to safety and operations requirements. Plugs may be made of traditional composite or dissolving plug materials. Essential Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision develops and applies skills required to run Frac Plug completion applications of increasing complexity in one product line in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
- Two-year Technical Degree preferred.
- 2+ years' experience in Cased Hole Completions, either Wireline crew or Workover rig crew.
- Will consider Coil Tubing rig crewmember with relevant Packer or Plug experience.
- Must have the ability to Travel to Customer Wellsites in other states
- Maybe asked to travel to Canada.
- Must be able to pass background and pre-employment screening process.
- Must be able to arrange own travel to base of operations locations. .
- Competent in running multiple applications of medium risk in two or more product lines in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group.
- May be competent in running lower risk applications in other product groups.
- General knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
Possible Work Locations:
- Individual will provide own computer, printer and power inverter to record and transfer information
- North America Land - OK, TX, ND, WY, PA, WV, if required AB, Canada.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.