New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Skills: Business Development, Contracts Administration, Sales
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Summary of Responsibilities
Develop new accounts and maintain existing accounts in the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop sales strategy to penetrate market in drilling, completions and other related areas.
- Direct & Third Party Sales for other assigned regions if applicable.
- Maintain direct customer contact with existing customers and develop new accounts in the assigned area.
- Call on management representatives such as engineers, drilling superintendents or other personnel within oilfield related industries and organizations.
- Review programs, plans, wellbore schematics and other customer documents to develop and prepare completion cost estimates and/or proposals.
- Keep abreast of existing and new technology in all downhole applications.
- Propose changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services which would result in cost reduction, improvement in operations, and/or profitability.
- Maintain knowledge of current and new products through interaction with Engineering, Sales, Service and Plant personnel.
- Provide technical services to clients relating to use, operation, and maintenance of completion equipment and or other down-hole tools on either a rental or sales basis.
- Prepare and present technical presentations for completion products and services to clients.
- Interact with Management, Sales, and Service staff.
- Prepare sales reporting and/or call reports as required to indicate sales activity and historical data.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
College or technical school degree prefered with minimum of five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Other Skills and Abilities
Ability to work under a minimum of supervision. Ability to read and understand engineering drawings as they pertain to assembly of inflatable packers or related downhole tools. Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office products to include Word and Excel and MRP or related systems. Familiarity with computer networks and e-mail.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, outside weather conditions, extreme cold, extreme heat, risk of electrical shock, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.