Skills: Accounting, Sales
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To create and process accurate client invoices in a timely manner. Other general administration support to the Finance & Accounting Shared Service.
- Using PeopleSoft, create client invoices.
- Process the invoices through PeopleSoft, adhering to the necessary SOX requirements.
- Ensure the invoices have the correct back up, and liaise with Project Analyst to ensure the accuracy of this information.
- Submit the invoices to the client (mail, email or electronic).
- Ensure upload of the internal copy to PeopleSoft.
- Interpretation/analysis of data.
- Ad-Hoc internal reports.
- General support of Project Analysts
- Any other administration tasks as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Reporting to the Lead Project Analyst.
- Works closely with the Project Analysts.
- English - Standard Grade, Nationals or equivalent
- Mathematics - Standard Grade, Nationals or equivalent
- IT Skills / Computer Literacy - Standard Grade, Nationals or equivalent
- HNC - Business Related
- PeopleSoft/Oracle experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Detail orientated.
- Good analytical skills.
- Interpretation of data.
- Team player.
- Good communication.
- Basic PeopleSoft navigation and concept of the PeopleSoft billing process.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.