Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst
Other Skills: Invoicing, reporting, invoice resolution
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant (Project Invoicing) within the Operations Finance Department.
• Preparation of customer invoices adhering to specific contractual/purchase order terms using both Sparrows Accounting Systems (SUN/PSA) and customer online upload software
• Monitor work in progress to ensure timely invoicing of costs within contractual deadlines and company targets
• Liaise with Engineers providing reports, information and support to ensure job accuracy
• Maintaining job files ensuring files contains sales invoices and associated backup
• Assisting with the resolution of customer invoice queries
• Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Qualifications and experience
• Qualifications in Mathematics/Accounts (Standard Grades or Nationals or Highers or HNC/D Accounts)
• Experience in a similar role that includes sales invoicing
• Good communication skills
• Experience of using MS Office, strong Excel skills