A major Operator is looking for a Fluids Supervisor to assist with their Operations based in the North Sea. Main Activities:
- Optimise the application of fluids, cement, and waste management services in the field.
- Coordinate actions between the different parties involved in order to ensure that the best procedures are followed
- Control logistics and inventory management
- Report on daily basis ongoing operations and plan to Fluids Superintendent
- Ensure that Fluids & Cement programs and procedures are available, understood and adhered to by personnel involved
- Assist in the motivation and training of field personnel to meet desired standards.
- Contribute to the full implementation of HSE goals and objectives.
- Ensure that Company and Contractor HSE standards are respected by the individuals executing the fluids, cement, waste management and other relevant contracts
- Review and report analyses of any equipment failure or non-conformance services
- Review and report solids control equipment efficiency
- Provide detailed analysis of F&C related operations, aiming to save and transmit the experience gained.
- Produce phase and final recaps for each service and concatenate all summaries and environmental discharges for each wellbore in a comprehensive end of well report.
- Fill up KPI spreadsheet at each wells completion - highlight Service Company encountered problems.
- Physical check of service company inventory to be achieved on a routine basis.
- Possess current UK Offshore Survival Certificate and current UK offshore medical certificate, MIST, Fire fighting
- Possess Drilling Well Control Programme, Combined Surface & Subsea BOP Stack Level 4
- Should be educated to graduate level or similar level with engineering training and demonstrate high level of technical knowledge in the fluids area with appropriate experience in offshore drilling operations.
- Should have good working knowledge of internal and external rules, standards and procedures in the fluids and environmental areas, and be trained to level appropriate to statutory regulations.
- Fluent spoken and written English compulsory.
If you are open to new opportunities and believe you match the requirements, please apply through the link or send me your CV directly to:-