Skills: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
My Client is a large EPC contractor based in The Netherlands looking for a Dutch speaking Lead Civil Structural Engineer. The consultant will be in charge of a team of civil designers and engineers. Projects consists of onshore Multidisciplinary projects in the petrochemical revamp field.
Duration: 12 months renewable contract
• Supervising and coaching the Civil and Structural project team(s),
• Monitor planning, scope, budgets and schedule,
• Prepare Documents (Work descriptions, Reports, BOD's, PEP's, etc.),
• Prepare and check calculations, reports, drawings, etc.,
• Attend meetings (internal and with clients),
• Attend site visits
• Recognised Civil or Structural Engineering degree
• 15+ years' experience within structural engineering
• Relevant oil and gas engineering experience, petrochemical, onshore
• Experience in concrete and steel
• Extensive design and analysis experience of onshore structures
• Sound understanding of international design codes
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and previous experience with presentations
• To clients and colleagues
If you have the relevant experience please apply using the links provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!