Role: Senior Offshore Methods Engineer
Duration: 12 Months
Our client is looking for someone to join their growing Subsea division as a Senior Offshore Methods Engineer. The position will be based in Paris on a 12 month contract for a major Subsea EPC company.
- Report to Offshore Methods Lead when assigned to a project team or to the Offshore Methods Engineer when working in the department
- Draw up definitions and detailed specifications of tasks
- Identify technical problems and make the necessary technical decisions within the contractual requirements limitation
- Notify his direct responsible and the Project Manager of any problems occurring with any other engineering areas
- Perform the necessary engineering verifications and calculations for the methodology to be Implemented
- Supervise and verify the drafting describing the methodology to be implemented
- Summaries and clarify in a manual all methodology activities, dearly identifying the show stoppers (if any). Transfer inside the manual all useful data derived by analyses performed by others
- Ensure that the operation people on board of the vessel receive all useful data in form of reports, manuals, drawingsFollow up activities offshore or in any construction place deemed necessary by the projectPerform structure Installation/construction and design/define all installations aidsInstall offshore pipelines and subsea Items Including specific ancillaries in agreement and liaising with drafting department, lead methods and vessel operations
Please send you CV to email@example.com
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.