Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SGF Global is looking for Intercompany Accountant in Houston, TX
- Create all billing (Account Receivables) to associated companies for the US product Lines.
- Record all invoices (Accounts Payable) from associated companies.
- Responsible for all cash settlements (Netting) to clear associated company receivables and payables.. This entails posting of cash settlements advised by Treasury by clearing the General ledger of outstanding payables and receivables.
- Clearing the suspense (unbilled) account regularly. Items in the suspense account should not be older than 3 months.
- Confirm balances with other regions monthly.
- Customer and vendor maintenance.
- Responsible for creating FP23 Stat V for quarterly management reporting
- Responsible for creating FP23 Stat V for quarterly STC reporting.
- Responsible for compiling data for tax form 5472 quarterly.
- Provide commentary to reporting group on significant movement of associated company accounts and suspense accounts quarterly (US and Canada).
- Monthly reconciliation and ageing of suspense accounts.
- Train new team members as necessary.
- Train and communicate to the field about OFS Intercompany procedures.
- Assist in testing of SAP upgrades.
- Technical Finance or Accounting Certificate or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years experience in a finance role
SGF US Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.