SGF Global is looking for Fluids Plant Supervisor in Shafter, CA
- Maintain certifications on air regulations, disposal sumps and equipment
- Lead, direct, train and manage his/her team (Storekeepers & Materials Specilaists)
- Accountable for Purchase Order Closure until reception in the Warehouse Management system (monitor Open PO and Invoiced not Received reports)
- Perform periodcical reviews of the Exception Reports in roder to maintain data integrity in the Warehouse Management System
- Responsible for Cycle Count and Periodical Physical Counts: Plan Creation/ Posting of Adjustments/ RootCause, and reporting as per Global Procedure
- Aim for continuous improvement and promotes the use of LEAN tools such as 5S exercise to improve WH eficiency and reduce costs.
- Greater than 5 years experience
- HSE knowledge and drive a must
- Knowledge of SAP/FDP
- Manager/Supervisor experience needed
SGF US Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.