Skills: Gas Plant Operations
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Shafter, California, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SGF Global is looking for Bulk Plant Operator in Shafter, CA
- Blend and mix all bulk products for delivery to the well site on time and as per the programmed design.
- Check and/or calculates quantities of material blends required prior to loading.
- Follow company quality assurance procedures to insure proper loading.
- Select company service equipment as needed to load a job.
- Coordinate the bulk products movement to and from the district with the FSMs and Logistics.
- Assist in the monthly inventory count and ensure all paper work is completed properly on a daily basis for goods received and goods shipped.
- Ensure all additives are properly labeled and stored in a safe manner and that all empty drums and pails are disposed of in the proper manner.
- Wear PPE at all times and observe health, safety and environmental policies.
- Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to forklift, drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving).
- Experiencie: Lastes upgrades and changes in Bulk Plant Operations and EquipmentAll QHSE regulations related to Bulk Plant Operations and Material Handling.
- High School Diploma
- Class A License
SGF US Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.