Skills: HR - Recruitment
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
"Spem" is a Latin word for "hope". We believe the hope of the ocean is people, that is what we bring and that is how our brand - Spemocean is created. Our mission is to organize the world's talent who has a flying spirit in offshore and marine industry and to make them universally useful and successful.
Spemocean is seeking for an Operations Executive to join our team. With the HQ located in the heart of Singapore Central Business District at Suntec City and with a global satellite office in China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei and Dubai, we provide one stop solution in terms of Rig Management, Technical and Project Management services to Offshore Oil and Gas industry across the globe.
Responsibilities and Goals you will own:
- Recruit, interview, evaluate and place highly skilled technical professionals on a contractual basis
- Proactively source and identify both active and passive technical professionals
- Develop creative sourcing and recruitment activities to expand talent portfolio and attract qualified candidates
- Responsible for proposing suitable candidates for clients' approval
- Ensure that all candidates are equipped with the relevant requirements
- Performs a variety of operational duties and assists Line Manager on daily operational matters
- Ensure proper maintenance of filing system for efficient tracking and easy reference of records
- Ability to handle sensitive / highly confidential information professionally
- Support, uphold and enforce all Company policies and regulations
- Assist to update and maintain Company's webpage from time to time
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned from Line Manager from time to time
Experience and Requirements:
- Diploma holder in any discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems logically and critically
- Demonstrate effective time management and organizational skills
- Independent, self-motivated and resourceful individual
- High ethical standards and able to uphold confidentiality
Who will love this job:
- Highly energised individual who enjoy interacting with people from all walks of life
- Able to bring solutions to the table and not afraid to voice out your opinions
- Comfortable with dealing with uncertainties as decisions are made fast most of the times
- Enjoy reading and learning about new ways of doing things
- Positive, ambitious and hungry to be successful
To apply, kindly submit your one page cover letter in addition to your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!