Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Our client is looking for a Payroll Administrator for a permanent position, located in Aberdeen.
Provide an integrated Payroll Service to the customers. Delivery and performance of this service within SAP and in alignment with the local Service Level Agreements in place with the customers.
- Run payroll calculations including deductions, salary adjustment, bonuses, taxable benefits, etc.
- Process statutory payments (like Sickness, Maternity, Paternity, etc.)
- Process payroll advances
- Verify that payment files are without errors before closing payroll period, including payments to third parties (pension providers, childcare vouchers etc.)
- Create and send electronic and paper payslips to employees
- Payroll posting to valid GL accounts
- Mandatory reporting to authorities and customers, including monthly reporting to HMRC
- HMRC form handle, including P60, P45, P46, P11D, PSA, etc.
- Activities related to final settlements for leavers
- Testing and adaptation of correct payroll solutions in accordance with agreements and legislation.
- Assist the update of SAP payroll systems with amendments as and when required by changes in UK legislation
- Maintain the share purchase scheme including tax calculations and HMRC online reporting through Form 42.
- Understand and support the payroll process for expat/ tax equalised employees, with regards to monthly salary and any additional items, such as bonus share treatment.
- Understand and support the A1 / Certificate of coverage process
- Handle employee payroll queries
- Deliver the payroll service to customers within SAP and in accordance with the Service Level Agreement.
- Develop and enhance good customer relationships
- Ensure full payroll compliance with the UK legislation
- Extensive payroll experience
- Experience in interfacing with customers
- An Economics degree is advantageous
- Excellent Organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Innovative approach towards new solutions and technology
- Pro-active and resourceful
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines