Skills: Lease Analyst
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Land Analyst position will provide support to the Delaware Basin
- Minimum of 4 years or more years' as a land analyst required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - both written and oral
- Self-starter that is able to work with minimum supervision
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under deadlines, sometimes on multiple projects
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary company data and information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and willing to learn other computer applications
- Assist in researching, analyzing, interpreting and preparing various land and real estate related documents and agreements.
- Prepare and furnish documents and communicate special provisions to departments such as drilling, operations, land, engineering and geology.
- Maintain various project status spreadsheets and reports.
- Prepare check requests and track payment status.
- Research mineral and/or surface ownership using online county clerk and recorder databases.
- Assist with the preparation, review and quality assurance of spatial data including asset and property maps using ArcGIS software and iMaps.
- Check and process new mineral and surface agreement purchase packets prior to input into land records system (Quorum). Research existing land records in Quorum.
- Assist with invoice approvals, review and tracking of contractor expenditures.
- Attend various asset team meetings.
- Provide other support to company and contract landmen as required.
- Coordinate corporate land specific initiatives to the field locations and provide support.
Minimum of high school diploma or GED required.
This position may be eligible for domestic relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
This position is eligible for the 5/40 or 9/80 work schedule.
Anadarko does not offer sponsorship of employment-based non-immigrant visa petitions for this role
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following 'Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law'
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in the Woodlands, Texas. Our deep and balanced portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and resource plays, and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, we are focused on our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all of our business activities. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare. At Anadarko, we directly employ more than 4,900 men and women and we strive for excellence in all that we do. We know the best vision in the world will not be realized without the right people.
At Anadarko, we set ambitious goals and take disciplined risks to achieve them. We need individuals who will take on this challenge. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it.
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation
Anadarko is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.