Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Kingston upon Thames, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Our client are currently looking for a Project HSE Engineer to join us on a contract basis. Candidates will need to have experience in a similar role previously.
Project HSE Engineer with technical experience in an HS&E advisory role covering complex offshore construction activities preferably pipelay or heavy lift.
- Development, management and improvement of project HSE management systems throughout the engineering and development phases of the project.
- Ensuring design, engineering and construction activities are conducted in accordance with Client HSE requirements, Saipem HSE standards, legislation, and ISO/ OHSAS standards.
- Ensuring Project HSE plans and procedures are developed.
- Assisting the project team in the Risk Management process (i.e. HAZID, Risk Assessment and HAZOP, etc.).
- Identify potential emergency scenarios and develop emergency preparedness plans.
- Plan and conduct HSE audits and reviews toward project team and subcontracted activities.
- Document project specific environmental aspects/ impacts and related management measures.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.