Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Skills: Business Analyst
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Business Analyst - DS&C International IT Cards Program and Support located in Makati, NCR (Manila)/Philippines through November 20, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
High Level Job Description & Scope:
The successful candidate for this position will be part of International Sites and Card (IS&C) of Downstream and Chemicals IT. IS&C deploy, manage and support IT Systems that enable our retail business and card marketing operations in Asia Pacific region. Supported systems include, International Fleet Card System (IFCS), Host Authorizer, Terminal Management & Switching, Card Business Intelligence and Reporting. The role will benefit from broad exposure to business partners and learning critical business processes of the different card operations in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines. The person in this position will have the opportunity to be part of card systems evolution and it would be a challenging, demanding, and rewarding place to work in the next few years.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Support IT projects by working with different business partners in deriving system requirement specification based on business requirement
- Help design business processes around software application functionality
- Provide Level 2 Production Support, including problem reporting, analysis, follow-up and escalation
- Track performance of support team against SLA's (Service Level Agreements), analyze any gaps in performance and implement changes to close gaps to meet SLA's
- Maintain systems in compliance with Chevron IP (Information Protection) standards and SOX standards
- Conduct system testing on projects, enhancements and system fixes
- Will need to work with remote stakeholders and vendors from across the region
- Act as a liaison between Business and Technology stakeholders
- Experience with credit card systems or retail point of sale system will be a bonus
- Familiar with IRM/IRSM/SOX processes and related technical standards and controls is a plus
- Understanding of Service Level Agreements, Vendor Management and Incident Management
- Experience with Remedy tool and processes desirable
- Demonstrates ability in problem solving and critical thinking skills for framing, analysis, and synthesis of complex issues
- Demonstrated ability to communicate written and verbally with both business partners and other IT support
- Ability to communicate clearly across cultural and geographic boundaries along with at an appropriate level of detail
- Ability to work with multiple teams and influence/drive to deliver results
- Fosters collaboration, teamwork and trust
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and juggle multiple complex tasks
- Able to provide out-of-hours support when needed
- Willingness to take ownership and show initiative to achieve results
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.