Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: HR - Recruitment
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Recruiter Oil and GAs
Oil and Gas Craft Recruiter
Primary Purpose: The Oil and Gas Craft Recruiter will under the direct supervision of the Recruiting Manager, source and recruit qualified skilled trade positions and technicians including corporate staff and project personnel to allow the company to pursue target markets freely.
- Prefer Experience in TALEO ATS Applicant Tracking System
- Source and recruit skilled labor candidates for craft positions in all target markets.
- Research, identify and utilize various sourcing tools needed to pursue both active and passive job seekers.
- Work in various markets based on company needs and any new geographical markets.
- Create and work sourcing plans, report creation for weekly management review updates.
- Develop recruiting and labor management procedures and flowcharts to assist in the recruiting and onboarding process.
- Learn about the company and benefits, current and past projects, and bid projects, to promote the company, business unit growth, and project opportunity.
- Demonstrate professionalism and a positive attitude to promote the company way.
- Network and build relationships to develop suitable ongoing contacts for referrals.
- Further develop the company database for each business unit's area for future needs and quick access to qualified staff.
- Document applicant reviews and feedback in the applicant tracking system, ensuring communication of findings with recruiting/HR staff and hiring supervisor, limiting rework.
- Documentation and database maintenance required for compliance purposes.
- Conduct testing and administer profiles as required.
- Pre screen utilizing telephone interviews
Skills & Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree preferred plus 2 years verifiable experience in craft skills and technician sourcing and recruiting.
- Craft recruiting for large-scale Industrial construction preferred.
- Experienced in Offshore Oil and Gas recruiting
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills needed including both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage recruiting resources, such as job boards, social media and web crawlers.
- Identify candidates through professional networks, social media, job search engines including continued organizational involvement and various online networks.
- Ability to recruit on a national level for positions at various regional office location and multiple project sites.
- Bi-lingual English Spanish Preferred
- Willingness and ability to participate in all recruiting functions from sourcing through onboarding, including; internal documentation of requisition approvals, creating job descriptions and question sets, checking databases, placing ads, qualifying applicants, networking, coordinating interviews, calls, screens, testing, collecting and documenting feedback, new hire packets and orientations.
- Ability to prioritize recruiting needs, change direction as needed and accept constructive feedback on a regular basis.
- Maintain confidential compensation information and selection decision details.
- General knowledge and experience to assist HR as needed.
- Ability to prioritize, stay motivated and on-task through completion without direct daily supervision.
- Positive attitude and organizational skills are required.
- EnerMech Mechanical Services employs 3000 staff across 40 locations in the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Caspian, Asia, Australia and the Americas, and has evolved in to one of the world's leading integrated engineering contractors, continuing to serve the energy sector whilst expanding its service offering into new sectors, including renewables, LNG, defense, power, infrastructure and petrochemicals.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
- EnerMech Mechanical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
- Any job offer is contingent upon the successful completion of pre-
employment drug screen, physical, criminal background check,
education/employment verifications and reference checks. NO FELONIES AND
CLEAR DRIVING RECORD are required. All qualified candidates for this
position must be eligible to work in the United States without VISA