Skills: HR - General, HR - Trainer / Instructor
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Partner with the Upstream Operated, Deepwater, and Integrated Gas Malaysia & Philippines HR and aligned with Organisational Development and Learning Manager to improve organisational capabilities which are needed to excel and win against competitors.
- Diagnose and drive a coordinated set of improvement interventions targeted at the organisational, team, leader and individual levels. The integrated capability plan needs to enable the business strategy and be embedded in the HR agenda.
- Supports Organisational Development and Learning Manager to provide strategic direction and leadership for the integrated capability development and change agenda in the organisation.
- Diagnose and determine the most critical Organisational Development and Learning interventions to enable delivery of Upstream Operated, Deepwater, and Integrated Gas strategic intent, develop the new organisation and enable delivery. This will require a strong external focus and design and deliver organisational development practises.
- Be the business partner with stakeholders in Upstream Operated, Deepwater, and Integrated Gas Malaysia & Philippines and determine where Organisational Development and Learning interventions are most critically needed to enable performance and delivery.
- Partner with extended Organisational Development and Learning resources not limited to Upstream and with business transformation leads in other assets (in Malaysia and Globally). And HR Manager, HR Consultants etc.
Shell is a global leader in power, energy, and gas technology and is working to meet increasing energy demand and supply challenges by delivering smarter products and cleaner energy, infrastructure, and by developing new energy sources while addressing the impact on the environment. Malaysia is one of Shell's heartlands. The history of Royal Dutch Shell in Malaysia started more than 125 years. Today, Shell maintains a strong multi-faceted presence in the country through our longer-term investments, innovation-sharing, and impact to local communities. We helped pioneer Malaysia's oil and gas industry and fuelled its growth. We discovered Malaysia's first oil onshore, then took the industry offshore, and most recently into the technically-challenging depths of Deepwater. Shell's strong retail network fuels the journeys of millions of Malaysian motorists every day. In fact, Shell is even able to offer one of the most differentiated fuel and lubricant products, some of which were pioneered right here in the country. We fuelled the ambitions of Malaysians: whether the generations of retail business partners; thousands of Shell scholars over the years; young entrepreneurs from our LiveWire programme; or Shell staff and alumni who are Malaysian luminaries today. Shell continues to be one of the top employers in Malaysia with thousands employed in our upstream, midstream and downstream businesses, as well as in our service and support functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience in OD
- Able to analyze complex issues and shape solutions. (e.g. whole systems diagnosis, LEAN, team effectiveness, organisational health diagnosis, organizational design, and change management).
- Ability to deliver key initiatives relevant to building organization capability strategy for the business.
- Experience in Learning (e.g. diagnosis, design and delivery of learning interventions, Competence Assurance, technical and professional development approaches including formal, social and workplace learning)
- A trusted advisor with senior leadership and influence effectively at different organizational levels. Courage and determination to challenge current practices while maintaining effective relationships.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues from different functional and business areas.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-ambiguity work environment, lead complex change, overcome resistance and build alignment.
- Ability to take ideas from conception to execution.
- Experience in coaching and developing people.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video