Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: The Woodlands, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This position is located in Anadarko's corporate office in The Woodlands, Texas, and will provide technical support as a member of the IT Finance, HR, and Admin Systems team.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years of experience with SAP Asset Management/Project Systems (AM-PS) in the oil and gas industry, 8 years is highly preferred. They should have functional knowledge in SAP's Asset Management and Project Systems modules in the oil and gas industry and a strong technical aptitude.
The ideal candidate for this position must possess the following qualifications:
- Business knowledge of Asset Accounting and Project Systems in upstream and midstream oil and gas industry. Exposure to group asset and UOP depreciation accounting is required
- 4+ years of experience with SAP Asset Management/Project Systems (AM-PS) in the oil and gas industry, 8 years or more is highly preferred
- 2+ full system lifecycle implementations of SAP AM-PS; including quality assurance and peer reviews
- 2+ years directly supporting SAP AM-PS live environment including configuration, troubleshooting, requirements definition, and OSS Notes. Technical SAP troubleshooting skillset is required
- Proven knowledge and experience as a functional analyst working with AM-PS table structures and relations, configuration settings, user exits, BAPI, data import and export.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications/development.
- Detail-oriented, organized and capable of prioritizing workload to complete multiple tasks.
- Project management skills
- Provide direction and detail input in the long-term support and maintenance of SAP AM-PS and related systems and business processes. Provide direct support of SAP AM-PS.
- Define and execute high-profile projects to develop and implement technical solutions for the organization
- Assist in building and support of internally designed interfaces and reporting
- Work directly with business analysts, stakeholders, and software vendors in trouble shooting issues and developing solutions
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and assist user community to maintain business process documentation
- Coordinate resources across various IT disciplines
High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelors Degree Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field preferred
This position is eligible for relocation assistance.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0-10%
This position is eligible for the 5/40 or 9/80 work schedule.
Anadarko does not offer sponsorship of employment-based non-immigrant visa petitions for this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following 'Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law'
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in the Woodlands, Texas. Our deep and balanced portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and resource plays, and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, we are focused on our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all of our business activities. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare. At Anadarko, we directly employ more than 4,900 men and women and we strive for excellence in all that we do. We know the best vision in the world will not be realized without the right people.
At Anadarko, we set ambitious goals and take disciplined risks to achieve them. We need individuals who will take on this challenge. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it.
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation
Anadarko is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.