Skills: Oil Terminal / Storage Management, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor, Supply & Distribution
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Lead the TO Support team in order to ensure compliance of terminal operations with legal requirements and Shell standards and guidelines in the dimensions of Finance, Quality, HSSE, Operations, Customer
- Instil Q1 performance culture in team and support TM at execution of improvement projects
- Ensure adherence of depot operations to Shell standards, i.e. ensure compliance at Shell depots / terminals with Terminal Operations Manual in co-operation with Global Operational Excellence Team
- Responsible for the Opex / Capex process at the depots / terminals in co-operation with Engineering
- Ensure compliance at the depots / terminals; responsible for LOD2 & LOD3 audit program
- Control quality incidents; being interface with Supply Quality Management
- Supervise that all local and Global legal / fiscal requirements are met at the depots / terminals
- Manage projects in co-operation with OE / Engineering /other CoBs, e.g. development of terminal network, new fuel launches etc.
- Manage Joint Ventures (if applicable), e.g. act as shareholder representative / board director, implement JV guidelines
- Lead key business opportunity projects relating to Facilities
- Lead and motivate terminals and team on LEAN continuous improvement to drive waste elimination and efficiency.
- Lead JV Working Committee - Operations and Commercial
- Relief to Terminal Manager all over Indonesia
- Delivering volume growth related project from COBs
- Interface with other business partners
Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is key: it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employees' ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
- University graduate
- Min 4 years working experience in technician/logistics/distribution job
- Project Management skills
- Strategic orientation
- Well-organized, independent and proactive
- Bulk depot and road transport operations experience desired
- Good communication, management and leadership skills required
- Ability to respond appropriately to emergency situation is essential
- Ability to respond appropriately to immediate situations/emergency would be essential
- Working knowledge of fleet operations
- Good leadership and team building skills
- Good written and communication skills
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video