Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Recruiters are based out of Houston, Texas, US. Please consider accepting calls from our corporate office in Houston, Texas, US.
Responsible for performing machining operations to comply with work instructions and any relevant drawings.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
* Comply with the company's Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
* CNC Machine programming if required.
* Performs machining operation as per work procedure and relevant SOP's.
* Check product on completion meets required specifications.
* Accurately complete work instruction on job completion.
* Submit work instruction to the QA Department for check and final sign off.
* Responsible for general housekeeping on and around work area.
* Additional duties may be required within job holder's area of competence to fulfil the company's needs.
Position Specific Knowledge Skills and Abilities
* Hand held power tools.
* Manual handling.
* Strong Written & Verbal skills.
* Demonstrated competency in various machining techniques.
Requirement- Must be flexible on shifts:
Position is required to work shifts as follows:
Day shift: Monday - Friday 07.30 - 15.30
Night Shift: Monday - Thursday 15.30 - 0200
o Ensuring that work is carried out in compliance with company Quality, Health Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
o Not undertaking any task for which authorization and/or training has not been given.
o Ensuring the highest standard of workmanship produced is in accordance with the company expectations and as per customer, regulatory standards and specification.
o Promoting good health, safety and environmental practices throughout all company activities.
o Wearing the assigned Personal Protective Equipment required.
o Taking care to prevent harm to themselves, colleagues and others and the environment that may be caused by our acts or omissions.
o Keeping the work area neat, organized & free of trip and other hazards.
o Reporting hazards in plant, equipment and other work place, or short comings in the existing controls, to a superior without delay.
o Supporting continual improvement of the integrated management system by expressing better and safer ways to perform tasks and improve policies and procedures.
o Participate in HSEQ training required to meet minimum identified for position undertaken
o Attending Toolbox Talks, HSEQ meetings and trainings as and when required.
o To report any unsafe behaviors to their immediate Supervisor or Safety representative. Where there may be conflict report directly to facility HSEQ Manager.
o Authority on HSEQ grounds to stop operations or delivery of product on the existence of an immediate risk of harm to personnel or environmental pollution and damage to property.