Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
CLI MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN II
To manufacture, service and repair Core Lab Instruments' products in accordance with quality protocols as specified by the Engineering Dept. and in compliance with Production Schedules and Operational Procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible and accountable for gathering components and sub-assemblies along with the proper documentation prior to beginning manufacture of any product to ensure that there are no material or instructional discrepancies. (5%)
- Assembles, tests, troubleshoots, repairs and certifies product according to Engineering documentation and quality assurance protocols within allocated production schedule timeframes. (81%)
- Recognizes planned labor and material allocation for each Shop Order assigned and notifies the Manufacturing Supervisor immediately when overages appear likely to happen. (1%)
- Initiates Engineering Change Orders for required material changes or other discrepancies such as incorrect Bill of Materials, schematics or drawings. (5%)
- Utilizes his/her work time efficiently and effectively and allocates labor hours into appropriate Shop Order(s) in order to maximize Labor Prorate and minimize product cost. (1%)
- Maintains tools and workspace in a good, clean and orderly condition and complies with all environmental, health and safety rules and regulations. (5%)
- Under the direction of the Engineering Department and Manufacturing Supervisor, helps perform final product checkout and certification including serializing the equipment. (1%)
- Coordinates with the Purchasing Department to ensure that urgent materials are being expedited and expected to be received as scheduled. (1%)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred. Three plus years of experience in the industry.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee may be asked to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be exposed to a manufacturing environment that includes, but is not limited to: metal cutting and machining equipment, cutting fluids, metal shavings and oil. The employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles and there is a potential risk of electric shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented Reservoir Description and Production Enhancement.
Located with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries in every major oil-producing province in the world. Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology our client’s need to enhance their production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
Our Clients are the world’s largest major, national and independent oil companies. Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their production fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to our client’s bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization Company™.
Our Culture has been defined by over 70 years of business built on the principles of integrity and ethical conduct in the support of our clients. Our continuing primary goal is “to produce a quality product on time at a competitive price” in a manner consistent with these principles. The integrity of our company and ability to provide quality products and services to our clients are the essence of our business.
These same ethical standards are what we expect from our employees. We could not accomplish the extraordinary results we have in our past and will in our future without talented and dedicated employees – such as we have now.
It is the talented and dedicated employees that have positioned Core Laboratories as the leading provider of reservoir- optimizing technologies. You can feel and see this in our culture. Core Laboratories strives to create an environment for our employees so they can advance in their careers enabling both the company and its employees to build value. Our inclusive culture thrives on team-work and mutual respect for our differences. There are opportunities for everyone to grow.