Skills: Financial Analyst
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Financial Analyst works with B2C/HK Finance Manager closely to support lubricant B2C business
Financial Support for B2C/HK Business - Assist B2C/HK finance advisor and work closely with business in a partnership to:
- Understand and manage internal / external influences on the business performance;
- Provide professional finance support in terms of accounting, tax, credit by leveraging internal resource within finance community;
- Manage external interfaces including partners, governments, auditors, investors, customers and suppliers if any;
- Deliver LE and annual plan with high quality;
- Define any improvement opportunity.
Financial Performance tracking - Assist B2C/HK finance advisor
- To conduct deep analysis on monthly performance for various items including volume, margin, ICE rebate, MR&D, DSO, SP&A etc;
- To Improve business financial performance by providing insightful analysis and proposal.
Target setting and Bonus Simulation - Assist B2C finance advisor to
- Set annual target for sales team and track changes;
- Bonus simulation on a yearly basis.
Investment Proposal and CAPEX management
- National Branded Shops and EOL are two important engines to drive B2C business growth, a detailed investment analysis associated with annual PIR will provide insight guidance for business continuity and ensure the return of investments;
- Connect with business partner and provide financial support to Fixed Assets inventory, transfer, contract review etc.
- Provide independent financial support to ad-hoc projects base on business needs.
Shell's story in China dates back more than 100 years. At Shell China we will make sure that your ideas will travel. All of Shell's core businesses are now represented in China. We need world-class candidates to continue our drive to innovate and answer the world's energy needs in socially and environmentally responsible ways.
- Bachelor degree or above with major in Accounting / Finance;
- Solid working experience in financial planning and analysis (preferably 1 to 5 years experience in energy industry or FMCG) ;
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision;
- Good team cooperation and communication skill, Influence others in a mature and empowering manner;
- Excellence office skill (Excel, PowerPoint, word etc.), SAP is nice to have;
Fluent both in written and spoken English.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video