London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Skills: Marine Supervisor, Offshore Position Surveying, ROV Ops / Tech
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Position: ROV & Competency/Training Marine Specialist Adviser
Location: Central London, UK
Client Company: Established International Marine Organisation
Summary of Role: To play a leading role in the formulation of Marine, C&T & ROV related guidance within the offshore energy sectors.
- Provide advanced level technical advice and guidance to Industry Senior Management, Industry Workgroups and the wider Industry Specialists via presentations and seminars;
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical support/guidance to Industry on Marine, C&T and ROV systems.
- Report on analysis of DP events, including causal factors and remedial actions;
- Act as an Industry Representative with third party organisations - regulators, professional bodies, and others including lobbying;
- Revise Marine & ROV technical guidance documents;
- Take the lead for the continuous development of the Marine & ROV to the industry;
- Monitor regulatory and technical developments which may affect Marine & DP Industry;
- Promote the Marine & ROV Industry at the International Maritime Organization (IMO).
- Travel nationally and internationally, as required;
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Significant and relevant experience of international offshore construction (technology, operations, projects and companies).
- Technical knowledge of ROV and Marine electrical and control systems, as used on complex offshore vessels;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills plus influencing and negotiating.
- Ability to deliver work that is technically correct, logical and well argued.
- Ability to command and develop technical discussion.
- Familiarity with technical aspects of ROV and AUV systems in commercial use today.
- Familiarity with the operational aspects of ROV & AUV systems
- Experience of working offshore and have up to date knowledge of marine and offshore operations
- First class communication/presentation skills (written and verbal)
- 15 Years plus ROV experience
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Structured and systematic approach to work tasks
- Ability to stimulate and develop technical discussions.
- Appointee will be invited to join the staff permanent payroll.
- Central London office based
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Interviews : As soon possible
Applications may only be accepted from EU Nationals or those with the right to work in the UK
Please forward detailed copy of CV with a current day contact telephone number by email (as an attachment in Microsoft Word Format) to AMA Energy Management Recruitment Consultancy. On receipt of your response a detailed job specification / client information will be provided. Quote Ref: AD316 - ROV Specialist Adviser.