Skills: Marketing, Purchasing
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Provide Global Commercial Marketing functions with CP professional support to deliver Top Quartile Procurement and Contract Management strategies and techniques in realizing significant value improvement whilst maintaining and improving internal and external performance.
- Manage delivery and execution of procurement strategy and contracts for Sales & Marketing spend in Branded Shops, Sponsorship, Channel Management, GKA/OEM accounts and other related non-hydrocarbon materials and services in close collaboration with the business stakeholders, Global Category Managers, and other support functions.
- Ensure all responsible procurement activities are implemented in line with company policies, processes and guidelines.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Interface Management
- Engage and align with key business stakeholders and Contracts Owners/Holders in all aspects of procurement decision, contract management and supplier management. Ensure local business needs are met.
- Provide a strong commercial influence in the thinking and behavior of business stakeholders in the country/region.
- Provide country input to the Global Category Strategies and ensure effective & efficient implementation of Global Category Strategies/Agreements wherever applicable.
Third Party Spend and Cost Management
-Identify cost improvement opportunities and establish needs/scope of activities.
-Work with and manage through CP organization to analyze demand against local market/supply to recommend appropriate procurement strategies.
-Support Global Category teams to develop procurement proposals and to secure approval by the appropriate Lubricants Marketing Supply Chain Council.
-Develop C&P strategy and conduct tender/negotiation according to company procurement process for responsible sub categories to meet business requirements.
-Jointly with Business, drive discipline and performance of contractors in major Business Performance Reviews and conduct contract close out and post implementation review as required.
Shell's story in China dates back more than 100 years. At Shell China we will make sure that your ideas will travel. All of Shell's core businesses are now represented in China. We need world-class candidates to continue our drive to innovate and answer the world's energy needs in socially and environmentally responsible ways.
-Ensure compliance to SGBP, CMCP/Ariba and DS MoA.
-Ensure contracts compliance (documentation and processes) and operationalization of contracts within the standard Requisition to Payment (RtP) process. Deliver on target KPIs in operational excellence.
-Responsible for updating reporting tools (e.g. Ariba)
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.