ITC Systems Lead - 12 Month Contract - Iraq - 28 x 28 Rotation ITC Systems Lead Essentials:-
Experience of leading a team. In depth experience of Desktop/Server OS . Endpoint & security/vulnerability compliance. MS O365 Products & licensing. Hybrid solutions. O365 Security including End Point Security both fixed & mobile. Azure ADFS. Azure Information Protection. SSO & Multifactor Authentication. Bitlocker/encryption (MDOP). SCCM, SCSM, SCOM & monitoring technologies. Collaboration Technologies e.g. Skype, Teams. HoloLens, surface & evolving technologies. Knowledge of data centre operations & technologies. Knowledge of network infrastructure components.
ITC System Lead is responsible for the management of a team of IT Engineers that ensure the safe, secure & optimal delivery of our operational systems for the Server & Client estate. ITC Systems Lead Key Accountabilities
- Deliver & manage operational services & toolset to agreed levels of service within ITC operational processes e.g. Incident, Change, Problem & Release Management
- Continually evolve ITC operational best practice in line with industry standards & trends
- Grow a continuous improvement culture within the Systems Team. Develop & manage a pipeline of continuous improvement initiatives
- Lead Systems Team engagements across wider ITC organisation & leadership to progress IT&C Operational Systems strategy
- Provide Systems technical expertise for IT&C project delivery & peer reviews acting as a SPA to provide Task coordination & scheduling.
- Grow, develop & implement IT&C Systems strategy & 3-year roadmap
- Develop & implement digital security best practice across the Client & Server estates
- Identify, own & remediate system risks within IT&C
- Manage related portions of IT&C DR plans, ensuring they are tested & updated as per agreed schedule
- Perform Contract Accountable Management (CAM) role for appropriate Systems contracts, supplier engagements & ongoing vendor relationship management
- Develop & manage excellent relationships with a very diverse group of stakeholders in the ITC department
- Actively promote a culture of HSSE awareness within the team & the wider organisation.
ITC Systems Lead Desirable criteria & qualifications:-
- Grow team capability through coaching & mentoring of local Iraqi staff.
University degree in Information Technology or related equivalent work experience in Information Technology. Relevant Security & Microsoft Certifications. ITIL V3 Foundation ITC Systems Lead Experience & job requirements:-
A proven track record of managing teams & people. Demonstrable understanding of diverse, multicultural work environment (Middle East experience preferable). A proven track record in End user & compute administration, security, support & service delivery. Good Operational skills, with a bias for action, & a good understanding of all IT technologies including :
In depth experience of Desktop/Server OS, Endpoint & security/vulnerability compliance, MS O365 Products & licensing, Hybrid solutions, O365 Security including End Point Security both fixed & mobile
Azure ADFS, Azure Information Protection, SSO & Multifactor Authentication, Bitlocker/encryption (MDOP), SCCM, SCSM, SCOM & monitoring technologies
Collaboration Technologies e.g. Skype, Teams HoloLens, surface & evolving technologies
Knowledge of data centre operations & technologies. Knowledge of network infrastructure components
Good communication skills (verbal & written). Good analytical skills. Proactive thinking - the ability to come up with options & solutions. Good attention to detail. Delivery focused. Willing to challenge & be challenged. Motivating, positive, energetic, helpful . Leads by example. Demonstrates strong customer empathy
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.